How to become an umpire in four easy steps:
1. Must be a registered member of Netball NSW and know your Participation ID and password to the NetballNSW website.
2. Purchase a Official Rule Book from the online store at Netball NSW Netball NSW Online Store
3. Successfully complete the Rules of Netball Theory Examination, MyNetball Login, select Online Learning tab, select ENROL on Rules of Netball Theory Examination. Complete Exam, takes approximately 1 hour (70% is pass for beginners). Print off certificate.
4. Successfully complete the Foundation Umpire Education Course online, MyNetball Login, select ENROL on Foundation Umpire Education Course (Cannot be done unless you have successfully completed the Rules of Netball Theory Examination, as above) - Will cost $35.95. Print off copy of certificate.
5. Contact CNC Umpires Co-Ordinator to forward copies of your certificates and be put on the umpires list.